To find the right strategy for your marketing plans, we first start with the DNA. We go through a proven transparent process for this. In an average of 3 to 5 sessions, we draw up a BrandMap together with you and/or the management team/policymakers. We bring out the inside of your company. Together we map out the identity, core values and positioning of your brand. We choose a suitable location for these BrandMap sessions: with us, at your office or at an external location.
After the strategic sessions, you can blindly answer the following questions.
- What is the reason to exist of your organization and what are the associated ideals and ambitions? Mission
- What does the relevant future of your organization look like? Vision
- Which norms, values and beliefs apply in your organization? Core Values
- What is the required formula for success? Critical succesfactors
- What targets are there in the short and longer term? Targets
- What strategy will you use to achieve these goals? Strategy
- What are the necessary measures and improvement actions? Scenarios, planning and actions
- How is the strategic change process monitored and managed? Performance-indicators
Summarize the answers to the above questions and you will get the BrandMap as a result. A compact document in which your organizational identity can be seen at a glance and not a paper tiger as a book.
Get to work!
From now on you can base all your strategic decisions on the BrandMap and we start to work on the marketing plans. A renewed, clear company identity demands a matching house style, a powerful website or a successful campaign. Do you want to know more about the BrandMap or are you interested in what we can do for you on a strategic level? Then please contact us and we’d look forward to talking to you.